Time for MU Revenge or Create Record Bad Longer
Jakarta – Manchester United the chance to avenge the defeat of Leicester City in the Premier League this weekend. That is if the Red Devils want to rid themselves of bad records in the Premier League again.
MU will host Leicester at Old Trafford on Saturday (02/31/2015) night. ‘Red Devils’ have a poor record in meeting in the first half of the season. They were beaten 3-5 despite leading the match twice.
The defeat leaves MU MU extend poor record in the Premier League. One of them, for the first time after 853 matches Manchester United failed to win despite increased the lead twice in a game.
In a way, the MU are able to recover from the pain and started to run fast. The series of middling results that could boost the position of the ‘Red Devils’ to the fourth position in the Premier League standings board. Instead, Leicester did not make another surprise. In fact, they seem to fall asleep with a sensational victory over Manchester United was and continues to dwell sebagau league caretaker.
Thus, the game will be an opportunity for revans MU. A series of positive points also owned Manchester United ahead of the duel.
The following data and facts are recorded Opta between MU with Leicester:
– Just created five goals in his last four games involving Manchester United. Even then, the ‘Red Devils’ only make four goals in between.
– Leicester pocketed just one win in their last nine games in the Premier League. Rather they make one win, one draw and seven defeats.
– Manchester United, including a team that has a high percentage of the accuracy of shots on goal, up to 17 percent. The value is only losing to Chelsea who make 19 percent.
– Juan Mata scored five goals on seven shots on target in the league this season.
– Leicester became the sixth team that scored five or more goals against Manchester United in the Premier League. LIma other team is Newcastle, Southampton, Chelsea, Manchester City, and WBA.
– For the first time in 853 matches in the Premier League, Manchester United could lose after twice led the match. And it happened when Manchester United defeated The Foxes 3-5 in September.
– Leicester scored five goals in five attempts on goal in the 5-3 victory.
– Wes Morgan became a formidable wall of Leicester with a player who most often block the ball in the Premier League this season, with 28 times.
– Leicester became one of the team who often make the violation, up to 285 times the offense. The frequency was only lost to Crystal Palace which makes 299 times the offense.